This pavilion was designed as a replacement for the old 1930’s timber changing room to the east of the outdoor pool. The main feature of the building is the new restaurant overlooking the pool, designed as a flexible space for weddings, parties etc. The west facade of the building has openable glazed panels to connect the restaurant space to the outdoor pool. To the north end of the pavilion is a gymnasium/ fitness suite with changing rooms.
New Pavilion for Friends of Ilkley Lido